Silage tops can be fitted to all Warwick mono trailers, and are fully removeable.
- Can be fitted to all mono and dropside trailers
- Side Load as standard, with a Front Loading Option
- Manual, Auto or Hydraulic options are available on all models
View the Silage
Specifically designed for dung, it has a one-piece spring assisted loading ramp for loading with wheel barrows at the front. The side opening rear door allows for reversing up to a loading deck.
View the Dung Trailer
Capacity up to 30 people, it is used for farm shoots or farm visits. Also, popular for moving people around agricultural shows for example.
- Outward facing seats (wooden)
- Up to 30 People capacity
- Twin Axle
View the Personnel Carrier
The wheels are mounted on the outside, giving a low loading angle for lawnmowers etc. Popular on golf courses.
- 2 Ton Capacity
- 6ft Long by 1ft 6in High Sides
- Top Hinged, Removable Tailgate
View the Donkey Trailer
The recently re-designed plan beaver is suitable for moving all types of plant and comes with 10T, 14T or 18Tcapacities. Air braking is an option as well as numerous other option choices.
- Capacity from 4 ton to 20 ton
- Platform Length from 10ft to 36ft
- Single, Double or Triple Axles
View the Beavertail
Capacities up to 10,000 litres with different pump options. We use Enduramaxx tanks with quick release fixings.
- 6,000 to 13,000 litres
View the Water Bowser
Warwick has a reputation for building bespoke trailers. If you have a specific requirement, please contact our sales office. Our design team love a challenge.
View the Bespoke